Is EVACUATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EVACUATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - move out of an unsafe location into safety
- verb - empty completely
- verb - move people from their homes or country
- verb - create a vacuum in (a bulb, flask, reaction vessel)
- verb - excrete or discharge from the body
- To empty or remove the contents of.
- To create a vacuum in.
- To excrete or discharge (waste matter), especially from the bowels.
- To relinquish military possession or occupation of (a town, for example).
- To withdraw or send away (troops or inhabitants) from a threatened area.
- To withdraw or depart from; vacate.
- To withdraw from or vacate a place or area, especially as a protective measure.
- To excrete waste matter from the body.
- verb - to remove from a dangerous area
There are 8 letters in EVACUATE: A A C E E T U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EVACUATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EVACUATE, to go: EVACUATE?
Rearrange the letters in EVACUATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of EVACUATE
6 letters out of EVACUATE
5 letters out of EVACUATE
4 letters out of EVACUATE
3 letters out of EVACUATE
2 letters out of EVACUATE
Contextual use of EVACUATE
What's nearby EVACUATE
Lookup in Wiki for EVACUATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EVACUATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EVACUATE"