Is ETIOLATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ETIOLATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - make weak by stunting the growth or development of
- verb - bleach and alter the natural development of (a green plant) by excluding sunlight
- verb - make pale or sickly
- adj - (especially of plants) developed without chlorophyll by being deprived of light
- To cause (a plant) to develop without chlorophyll by preventing exposure to sunlight.
- To cause to appear pale and sickly: a face that was etiolated from years in prison.
- To become blanched or whitened, as when grown without sunlight.
- adj - of the color of pure snow
There are 8 letters in ETIOLATE: A E E I L O T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ETIOLATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ETIOLATE, to go: ETIOLATE?
Rearrange the letters in ETIOLATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ETIOLATE
6 letters out of ETIOLATE
5 letters out of ETIOLATE
4 letters out of ETIOLATE
3 letters out of ETIOLATE
2 letters out of ETIOLATE
Contextual use of ETIOLATE
What's nearby ETIOLATE
Lookup in Wiki for ETIOLATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ETIOLATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ETIOLATE"