Is ETERNITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ETERNITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - time without end
- noun - a state of eternal existence believed in some religions to characterize the afterlife
- noun - a seemingly endless time interval (waiting)
- Time without beginning or end; infinite time.
- The state or quality of being eternal.
- The timeless state following death.
- The afterlife; immortality.
- A very long or seemingly endless time: waited in the dentist’s office for an eternity.
- noun - infinite time
There are 8 letters in ETERNITY: E E I N R T T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of ETERNITY, to go: ETERNITY?
Rearrange the letters in ETERNITY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ETERNITY
7 letters out of ETERNITY
6 letters out of ETERNITY
5 letters out of ETERNITY
4 letters out of ETERNITY
3 letters out of ETERNITY
2 letters out of ETERNITY
Contextual use of ETERNITY
What's nearby ETERNITY
Lookup in Wiki for ETERNITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ETERNITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ETERNITY"