Is ESTIMATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ESTIMATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a document appraising the value of something (as for insurance or taxation)
- noun - the respect with which a person is held
- noun - an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth
- noun - a judgment of the qualities of something or somebody
- The act or an instance of estimating.
- The amount, extent, position, size, or value reached in an estimate.
- An opinion or a judgment.
- Favorable regard; esteem.
There are 10 letters in ESTIMATION: A E I I M N O S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ESTIMATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ESTIMATION, to go: ESTIMATION?
Rearrange the letters in ESTIMATION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of ESTIMATION
9 letters out of ESTIMATION
8 letters out of ESTIMATION
7 letters out of ESTIMATION
6 letters out of ESTIMATION
5 letters out of ESTIMATION
4 letters out of ESTIMATION
3 letters out of ESTIMATION
2 letters out of ESTIMATION
Contextual use of ESTIMATION
What's nearby ESTIMATION
Lookup in Wiki for ESTIMATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ESTIMATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ESTIMATION"