Is ESTIMATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ESTIMATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth
- noun - a judgment of the qualities of something or somebody
- noun - a document appraising the value of something (as for insurance or taxation)
- noun - a statement indicating the likely cost of some job
- noun - the respect with which a person is held
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - judge to be probable
- To calculate approximately (the amount, extent, magnitude, position, or value of something).
- To form an opinion about; evaluate: “While an author is yet living we estimate his powers by his worst performance” (Samuel Johnson).
- The act of evaluating or appraising.
- A tentative evaluation or rough calculation, as of worth, quantity, or size.
- A statement of the approximate cost of work to be done, such as a building project or car repairs.
- These verbs mean to form a judgment of worth or significance.
- verb - to make an approximate judgment of
There are 8 letters in ESTIMATE: A E E I M S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ESTIMATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ESTIMATE, to go: ESTIMATE?
Rearrange the letters in ESTIMATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ESTIMATE
7 letters out of ESTIMATE
6 letters out of ESTIMATE
5 letters out of ESTIMATE
4 letters out of ESTIMATE
3 letters out of ESTIMATE
2 letters out of ESTIMATE
Contextual use of ESTIMATE
What's nearby ESTIMATE
Lookup in Wiki for ESTIMATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ESTIMATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ESTIMATE"