Is ESTABLISHMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ESTABLISHMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of forming or establishing something
- noun - an organization founded and united for a specific purpose
- noun - the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- noun - a public or private structure (business or governmental or educational) including buildings and equipment for business or residence
- noun - any large organization
- noun - (ecology) the process by which a plant or animal becomes established in a new habitat
- noun - the cognitive process of establishing a valid proof
- The act of establishing.
- The condition or fact of being established.
- An arranged order or system, especially a legal code.
- A permanent civil, political, or military organization.
- An established church.
- A place of residence or business with its possessions and staff.
- A public or private institution, such as a hospital or school.
- Often Establishment.
- A group of people holding most of the power and influence in a government or society.
- A controlling group in a given field of activity.
There are 13 letters in ESTABLISHMENT: A B E E H I L M N S S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ESTABLISHMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ESTABLISHMENT, to go: ESTABLISHMENT?
Rearrange the letters in ESTABLISHMENT and see some winning combinations
13 letters out of ESTABLISHMENT
12 letters out of ESTABLISHMENT
10 letters out of ESTABLISHMENT
9 letters out of ESTABLISHMENT
8 letters out of ESTABLISHMENT
7 letters out of ESTABLISHMENT
6 letters out of ESTABLISHMENT
5 letters out of ESTABLISHMENT
4 letters out of ESTABLISHMENT
3 letters out of ESTABLISHMENT
2 letters out of ESTABLISHMENT
Contextual use of ESTABLISHMENT
What's nearby ESTABLISHMENT
Lookup in Wiki for ESTABLISHMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ESTABLISHMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ESTABLISHMENT"