Is ESCALLOPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ESCALLOPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - edible muscle of mollusks having fan-shaped shells
- noun - thin slice of meat (especially veal) usually fried or broiled
- noun - edible marine bivalve having a fluted fan-shaped shell that swim by expelling water from the shell in a series of snapping motions
- verb - bake in a sauce, milk, etc., often with breadcrumbs on top
- verb - to bake in a sauce topped with bread crumbs
There are 9 letters in ESCALLOPS: A C E L L O P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ESCALLOPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ESCALLOPS, to go: ESCALLOPS?
Rearrange the letters in ESCALLOPS and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ESCALLOPS
8 letters out of ESCALLOPS
7 letters out of ESCALLOPS
6 letters out of ESCALLOPS
5 letters out of ESCALLOPS
4 letters out of ESCALLOPS
3 letters out of ESCALLOPS
2 letters out of ESCALLOPS
Contextual use of ESCALLOPS
What's nearby ESCALLOPS
Lookup in Wiki for ESCALLOPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ESCALLOPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ESCALLOPS"