Is ESCALLOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ESCALLOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - edible muscle of mollusks having fan-shaped shells
- noun - thin slice of meat (especially veal) usually fried or broiled
- noun - edible marine bivalve having a fluted fan-shaped shell that swim by expelling water from the shell in a series of snapping motions
- verb - bake in a sauce, milk, etc., often with breadcrumbs on top
- verb - to bake in a sauce topped with bread crumbs
There are 8 letters in ESCALLOP: A C E L L O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ESCALLOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of ESCALLOP, to go: ESCALLOP?
Rearrange the letters in ESCALLOP and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ESCALLOP
7 letters out of ESCALLOP
6 letters out of ESCALLOP
5 letters out of ESCALLOP
4 letters out of ESCALLOP
3 letters out of ESCALLOP
2 letters out of ESCALLOP
Contextual use of ESCALLOP
What's nearby ESCALLOP
Lookup in Wiki for ESCALLOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ESCALLOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ESCALLOP"