Is ERECTILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ERECTILE in various dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being raised to an upright position
- adj - filled with vascular sinuses and capable of becoming distended and rigid as the result of being filled with blood
- Capable of being raised to an upright position.
- Of or relating to tissue that is capable of filling with blood and becoming rigid.
- adj - capable of being raised upright
There are 8 letters in ERECTILE: C E E E I L R T
To search all scrabble anagrams of ERECTILE, to go: ERECTILE?
Rearrange the letters in ERECTILE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ERECTILE
7 letters out of ERECTILE
6 letters out of ERECTILE
5 letters out of ERECTILE
4 letters out of ERECTILE
3 letters out of ERECTILE
2 letters out of ERECTILE
Contextual use of ERECTILE
What's nearby ERECTILE
Lookup in Wiki for ERECTILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ERECTILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ERECTILE"