Is EQUITY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EQUITY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the difference between the market value of a property and the claims held against it
- noun - the ownership interest of shareholders in a corporation
- noun - conformity with rules or standards
- The state, quality, or ideal of being just, impartial, and fair.
- Something that is just, impartial, and fair.
- Justice applied in circumstances covered by law yet influenced by principles of ethics and fairness.
- A system of jurisprudence supplementing and serving to modify the rigor of common law.
- An equitable right or claim.
- Equity of redemption.
- The residual value of a business or property beyond any mortgage thereon and liability therein.
- The market value of securities less any debt incurred.
- Common stock and preferred stock.
- Funds provided to a business by the sale of stock.
- noun - fairness or impartiality
There are 6 letters in EQUITY: E I Q T U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUITY
To search all scrabble anagrams of EQUITY, to go: EQUITY?
Rearrange the letters in EQUITY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EQUITY
What's nearby EQUITY
Lookup in Wiki for EQUITY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EQUITY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EQUITY"