Is EQUIPMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EQUIPMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- The act of equipping or the state of being equipped.
- Something with which a person, an organization, or a thing is equipped.
- The rolling stock especially of a transportation system.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the materials needed for a purpose such as a task or a journey”: hiking equipment; laboratory apparatus; skiing gear; naval materiel; an explorer’s outfit; sports paraphernalia; a climber’s rig; fishing tackle.
There are 9 letters in EQUIPMENT: E E I M N P Q T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUIPMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EQUIPMENT, to go: EQUIPMENT?
Rearrange the letters in EQUIPMENT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of EQUIPMENT
7 letters out of EQUIPMENT
6 letters out of EQUIPMENT
5 letters out of EQUIPMENT
4 letters out of EQUIPMENT
3 letters out of EQUIPMENT
2 letters out of EQUIPMENT
Contextual use of EQUIPMENT
What's nearby EQUIPMENT
Lookup in Wiki for EQUIPMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EQUIPMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EQUIPMENT"