Is EQUIPAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EQUIPAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - equipment and supplies of a military force
- noun - a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- Equipment or furnishings.
- A horse-drawn carriage with attendants.
- The carriage itself.
- A retinue, as of a noble or royal personage.
- A set of small household articles, such as a dinner or tea service.
- A collection of small articles for personal use.
- noun - a wheeled, horse-drawn vehicle
There are 8 letters in EQUIPAGE: A E E G I P Q U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUIPAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EQUIPAGE, to go: EQUIPAGE?
Rearrange the letters in EQUIPAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EQUIPAGE
What's nearby EQUIPAGE
Lookup in Wiki for EQUIPAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EQUIPAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EQUIPAGE"