Is EQUINOX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EQUINOX in various dictionaries:
- noun - either of two times of the year when the sun crosses the plane of the earth's equator and day and night are of equal length
- noun - (astronomy) either of the two celestial points at which the celestial equator intersects the ecliptic
- Either of two points on the celestial sphere at which the ecliptic intersects the celestial equator.
- Either of the two times during a year when the sun crosses the celestial equator and when the length of day and night are approximately equal; the vernal equinox or the autumnal equinox.
- noun - a point on the celestial sphere
There are 7 letters in EQUINOX: E I N O Q U X
To search all scrabble anagrams of EQUINOX, to go: EQUINOX?
Rearrange the letters in EQUINOX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EQUINOX
What's nearby EQUINOX
Lookup in Wiki for EQUINOX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EQUINOX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EQUINOX"