Is EQUATORIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EQUATORIAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a telescope whose mounting has only two axes of motion, one parallel to the Earth's axis and the other one at right angles to it
- adj - of or relating to or at an equator
- adj - of or relating to conditions at the geographical equator
- adj - of or existing at or near the geographic equator
- Of, relating to, or resembling the earth’s equator.
- Relating to conditions that exist at the earth’s equator: equatorial heat.
- An equatorial telescope.
There are 10 letters in EQUATORIAL: A A E I L O Q R T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of EQUATORIAL, to go: EQUATORIAL?
Rearrange the letters in EQUATORIAL and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of EQUATORIAL
8 letters out of EQUATORIAL
7 letters out of EQUATORIAL
6 letters out of EQUATORIAL
5 letters out of EQUATORIAL
4 letters out of EQUATORIAL
3 letters out of EQUATORIAL
2 letters out of EQUATORIAL
Contextual use of EQUATORIAL
What's nearby EQUATORIAL
Lookup in Wiki for EQUATORIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EQUATORIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EQUATORIAL"