Is EPITOME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EPITOME in various dictionaries:
- noun - a standard or typical example
- noun - a brief abstract (as of an article or book)
- A representative or an example of a class or type: “He is seen... as the epitome of the hawkish, right-of-center intellectual” (Paul Kennedy).
- A brief summary, as of a book or an article; an abstract.
- adj - a typical or ideal example [n -S] : EPITOMIC
There are 7 letters in EPITOME: E E I M O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EPITOME
To search all scrabble anagrams of EPITOME, to go: EPITOME?
Rearrange the letters in EPITOME and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EPITOME
6 letters out of EPITOME
5 letters out of EPITOME
4 letters out of EPITOME
3 letters out of EPITOME
2 letters out of EPITOME
Contextual use of EPITOME
What's nearby EPITOME
Lookup in Wiki for EPITOME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EPITOME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EPITOME"