Is EPITHET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EPITHET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a defamatory or abusive word or phrase
- noun - descriptive word or phrase
- A term used to characterize a person or thing, such as rosy-fingered in rosy-fingered dawn or the Great in Catherine the Great.
- A term used as a descriptive substitute for the name or title of a person, such as The Great Emancipator for Abraham Lincoln.
- An abusive or contemptuous word or phrase.
- A word in the scientific name of an animal or a plant following the name of the genus and denoting a species, variety, or other division of the genus, as sativa in Lactuca sativa.
- noun - a term used to characterize a person or thing
There are 7 letters in EPITHET: E E H I P T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EPITHET
To search all scrabble anagrams of EPITHET, to go: EPITHET?
Rearrange the letters in EPITHET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EPITHET
What's nearby EPITHET
Lookup in Wiki for EPITHET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EPITHET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EPITHET"