Is EPISODIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EPISODIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - of writing or narration
- adj - occurring or appearing at usually irregular intervals
- adj - limited in duration to a single episode
- Relating to or resembling an episode.
- Composed of a series of episodes: an episodic novel.
- Limited to the duration of an episode; temporary.
- adj - an incident in the course of a continuous experience [n -S] : EPISODIC
There are 8 letters in EPISODIC: C D E I I O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EPISODIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of EPISODIC, to go: EPISODIC?
Rearrange the letters in EPISODIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of EPISODIC
6 letters out of EPISODIC
5 letters out of EPISODIC
4 letters out of EPISODIC
3 letters out of EPISODIC
2 letters out of EPISODIC
Contextual use of EPISODIC
What's nearby EPISODIC
Lookup in Wiki for EPISODIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EPISODIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EPISODIC"