Is ENTROPY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENTROPY in various dictionaries:
- noun - (communication theory) a numerical measure of the uncertainty of an outcome
- noun - (thermodynamics) a thermodynamic quantity representing the amount of energy in a system that is no longer available for doing mechanical work
- S For a closed thermodynamic system, a quantitative measure of the amount of thermal energy not available to do work.
- A measure of the disorder or randomness in a closed system.
- A measure of the number of bits necessary to transmit a message as a function of the probability that the message will consist of a specific set of symbols.
- A hypothetical tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve toward a state of inert uniformity.
- Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society.
- adj - a thermodynamic measure of disorder [n -PIES] : ENTROPIC
There are 7 letters in ENTROPY: E N O P R T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENTROPY, to go: ENTROPY?
Rearrange the letters in ENTROPY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ENTROPY
6 letters out of ENTROPY
5 letters out of ENTROPY
4 letters out of ENTROPY
3 letters out of ENTROPY
2 letters out of ENTROPY
Contextual use of ENTROPY
What's nearby ENTROPY
Lookup in Wiki for ENTROPY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENTROPY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENTROPY"