Is ENTRENCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENTRENCH in various dictionaries:
- verb - fix firmly or securely
- verb - impinge or infringe upon
- verb - occupy a trench or secured area
- To provide with a trench, especially for the purpose of fortifying or defending.
- To fix firmly or securely: arguments that only entrench you more firmly in error.
- To dig or occupy a trench.
- To encroach, infringe, or trespass.
- verb - to establish firmly
There are 8 letters in ENTRENCH: C E E H N N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTRENCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENTRENCH, to go: ENTRENCH?
Rearrange the letters in ENTRENCH and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ENTRENCH
7 letters out of ENTRENCH
6 letters out of ENTRENCH
5 letters out of ENTRENCH
4 letters out of ENTRENCH
3 letters out of ENTRENCH
2 letters out of ENTRENCH
Contextual use of ENTRENCH
What's nearby ENTRENCH
Lookup in Wiki for ENTRENCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENTRENCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENTRENCH"