Is ENGRAVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENGRAVE in various dictionaries:
- verb - carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- verb - impress or affect deeply
- verb - carve or cut into a block used for printing or print from such a block
- verb - carve or cut a design or letters into
- To carve, cut, or etch into a material: engraved the champion’s name on the trophy.
- To carve, cut, or etch a design or letters into: engraved the silver watch with my monogram.
- To carve, cut, or etch into a block or surface used for printing.
- To print from a block or plate made by such a process.
- To impress deeply as if by carving or etching: The experience was engraved into his memory.
- verb - to form by incision
There are 7 letters in ENGRAVE: A E E G N R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENGRAVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENGRAVE, to go: ENGRAVE?
Rearrange the letters in ENGRAVE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ENGRAVE
6 letters out of ENGRAVE
5 letters out of ENGRAVE
4 letters out of ENGRAVE
3 letters out of ENGRAVE
2 letters out of ENGRAVE
Contextual use of ENGRAVE
What's nearby ENGRAVE
Lookup in Wiki for ENGRAVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENGRAVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENGRAVE"