Is ENDEMIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENDEMIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a disease that is constantly present to a greater or lesser degree in people of a certain class or in people living in a particular location
- noun - a plant that is native to a certain limited area
- adj - of or relating to a disease (or anything resembling a disease) constantly present to greater or lesser extent in a particular locality
- adj - native to or confined to a certain region
- adj - originating where it is found
- Native to or confined to a certain region.
- noun - an endemial disease
There are 7 letters in ENDEMIC: C D E E I M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENDEMIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENDEMIC, to go: ENDEMIC?
Rearrange the letters in ENDEMIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ENDEMIC
6 letters out of ENDEMIC
5 letters out of ENDEMIC
4 letters out of ENDEMIC
3 letters out of ENDEMIC
2 letters out of ENDEMIC
Contextual use of ENDEMIC
What's nearby ENDEMIC
Lookup in Wiki for ENDEMIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENDEMIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENDEMIC"