Is ENDEAVOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENDEAVOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a purposeful or industrious undertaking (especially one that requires effort or boldness)
- noun - earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
- verb - attempt by employing effort
- A conscientious or concerted effort toward an end; an earnest attempt.
- To attempt (fulfillment of a responsibility or an obligation, for example) by employment or expenditure of effort: endeavored to improve the quality of life in the inner city.
- verb - to make an effort
There are 8 letters in ENDEAVOR: A D E E N O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENDEAVOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENDEAVOR, to go: ENDEAVOR?
Rearrange the letters in ENDEAVOR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ENDEAVOR
7 letters out of ENDEAVOR
6 letters out of ENDEAVOR
5 letters out of ENDEAVOR
4 letters out of ENDEAVOR
3 letters out of ENDEAVOR
2 letters out of ENDEAVOR
Contextual use of ENDEAVOR
What's nearby ENDEAVOR
Lookup in Wiki for ENDEAVOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENDEAVOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENDEAVOR"