Is ENCOURAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENCOURAGE in various dictionaries:
- verb - contribute to the progress or growth of
- verb - inspire with confidence
- verb - spur on
- To inspire with hope, courage, or confidence; hearten.
- To give support to; foster: policies designed to encourage private investment.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to impart courage, inspiration, and resolution to”: encouraged the student to enter the competition; played patriotic music to animate the troops; a visitor cheering the patient with his presence; was emboldened to sing for the guests; praise that heartened us; a half-time pep talk that inspirited the weary team.
There are 9 letters in ENCOURAGE: A C E E G N O R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENCOURAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENCOURAGE, to go: ENCOURAGE?
Rearrange the letters in ENCOURAGE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ENCOURAGE
7 letters out of ENCOURAGE
6 letters out of ENCOURAGE
5 letters out of ENCOURAGE
4 letters out of ENCOURAGE
3 letters out of ENCOURAGE
2 letters out of ENCOURAGE
Contextual use of ENCOURAGE
What's nearby ENCOURAGE
Lookup in Wiki for ENCOURAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENCOURAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENCOURAGE"