Is ENACTMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENACTMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the passing of a law by a legislative body
- noun - a legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body
- noun - acting the part of a character on stage
- The act of enacting.
- The state of being enacted.
- Something that has been enacted: “Dance itself is the enactment of an energy which must seem... untrammeled, effortless, masterful” (Susan Sontag).
There are 9 letters in ENACTMENT: A C E E M N N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENACTMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENACTMENT, to go: ENACTMENT?
Rearrange the letters in ENACTMENT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ENACTMENT
7 letters out of ENACTMENT
6 letters out of ENACTMENT
5 letters out of ENACTMENT
4 letters out of ENACTMENT
3 letters out of ENACTMENT
2 letters out of ENACTMENT
Contextual use of ENACTMENT
What's nearby ENACTMENT
Lookup in Wiki for ENACTMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENACTMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENACTMENT"