Is EMULSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMULSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) a colloid in which both phases are liquids
- noun - a light-sensitive coating on paper or film
- A suspension of small globules of one liquid in a second liquid with which the first will not mix: an emulsion of oil in vinegar.
- A photosensitive coating, usually of silver halide grains in a thin gelatin layer, on photographic film, paper, or glass.
- adj - a type of liquid mixture [n -S] : EMULSIVE
There are 8 letters in EMULSION: E I L M N O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EMULSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMULSION, to go: EMULSION?
Rearrange the letters in EMULSION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of EMULSION
7 letters out of EMULSION
6 letters out of EMULSION
5 letters out of EMULSION
4 letters out of EMULSION
3 letters out of EMULSION
2 letters out of EMULSION
Contextual use of EMULSION
What's nearby EMULSION
Lookup in Wiki for EMULSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMULSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMULSION"