Is EMULATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMULATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - strive to equal or match, especially by imitating
- verb - imitate the function of (another system), as by modifying the hardware or the software
- verb - compete with successfully
- To strive to equal or excel, especially through imitation: an older pupil whose accomplishments and style I emulated.
- To compete with successfully; approach or attain equality with.
- To imitate the function of (another system), as by modifications to hardware or software that allow the imitating system to accept the same data, execute the same programs, and achieve the same results as the imitated system.
- verb - to try to equal or surpass
There are 7 letters in EMULATE: A E E L M T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EMULATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMULATE, to go: EMULATE?
Rearrange the letters in EMULATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EMULATE
6 letters out of EMULATE
5 letters out of EMULATE
4 letters out of EMULATE
3 letters out of EMULATE
2 letters out of EMULATE
Contextual use of EMULATE
What's nearby EMULATE
Lookup in Wiki for EMULATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMULATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMULATE"