Is EMBRYO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMBRYO in various dictionaries:
- noun - (botany) a minute rudimentary plant contained within a seed or an archegonium
- noun - an animal organism in the early stages of growth and differentiation that in higher forms merge into fetal stages but in lower forms terminate in commencement of larval life
- An organism in its early stages of development, especially before it has reached a distinctively recognizable form.
- An organism at any time before full development, birth, or hatching.
- The fertilized egg of a vertebrate animal following cleavage.
- In human beings, the prefetal product of conception from implantation through the eighth week of development.
- The minute, rudimentary plant contained within a seed or an archegonium.
- A rudimentary or beginning stage: “To its founding fathers, the European [Economic] Community was the embryo of the United States of Europe” (Economist).
- noun - an organism in its early stages of development
There are 6 letters in EMBRYO: B E M O R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBRYO
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMBRYO, to go: EMBRYO?
Rearrange the letters in EMBRYO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EMBRYO
What's nearby EMBRYO
Lookup in Wiki for EMBRYO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMBRYO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMBRYO"