Is EMBODY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMBODY in various dictionaries:
- verb - represent in bodily form
- verb - represent, as of a character on stage
- verb - represent or express something abstract in tangible form
- To give a bodily form to; incarnate.
- To represent in bodily or material form: “As John Adams embodied the old style, Andrew Jackson embodied the new” (Richard Hofstadter).
- To make part of a system or whole; incorporate: laws that embody a people’s values.
- verb - to provide with a body
There are 6 letters in EMBODY: B D E M O Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMBODY, to go: EMBODY?
Rearrange the letters in EMBODY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EMBODY
What's nearby EMBODY
Lookup in Wiki for EMBODY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMBODY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMBODY"