Is EMBLAZON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMBLAZON in various dictionaries:
- verb - decorate with colors
- verb - decorate with heraldic arms
- To adorn (a surface) richly with prominent markings: emblazon a doorway with a coat of arms.
- To inscribe (a prominent marking) on a surface: emblazon a cross on a banner.
- To make resplendent with brilliant colors.
- To make illustrious; celebrate: emblazoning a heroine’s deeds in song.
- verb - to decorate with brilliant colors
There are 8 letters in EMBLAZON: A B E L M N O Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBLAZON
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMBLAZON, to go: EMBLAZON?
Rearrange the letters in EMBLAZON and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of EMBLAZON
6 letters out of EMBLAZON
5 letters out of EMBLAZON
4 letters out of EMBLAZON
3 letters out of EMBLAZON
2 letters out of EMBLAZON
Contextual use of EMBLAZON
What's nearby EMBLAZON
Lookup in Wiki for EMBLAZON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMBLAZON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMBLAZON"