Is EMANATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMANATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that is emitted or radiated (as a gas or an odor or a light, etc.)
- noun - the act of emitting
- noun - (theology) the origination of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost
- The act or an instance of emanating.
- Something that issues from a source; an emission.
- Any of several radioactive gases that are isotopes of radon and are products of radioactive decay.
There are 9 letters in EMANATION: A A E I M N N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EMANATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMANATION, to go: EMANATION?
Rearrange the letters in EMANATION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of EMANATION
8 letters out of EMANATION
7 letters out of EMANATION
6 letters out of EMANATION
5 letters out of EMANATION
4 letters out of EMANATION
3 letters out of EMANATION
2 letters out of EMANATION
Contextual use of EMANATION
What's nearby EMANATION
Lookup in Wiki for EMANATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMANATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMANATION"