Is ELEVATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELEVATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the event of something being raised upward
- noun - the highest level or degree attainable
- noun - angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
- noun - a raised or elevated geological formation
- noun - distance of something above a reference point (such as sea level)
- noun - (ballet) the height of a dancer's leap or jump
- noun - drawing of an exterior of a structure
- noun - the act of increasing the wealth or prestige or power or scope of something
- The act or an instance of elevating.
- The condition of being elevated.
- An elevated place or position.
- The height to which something is elevated above a point of reference such as the ground.
- Loftiness of thought or feeling.
- A scale drawing of the side, front, or rear of a structure.
- The height of a thing above a reference level; altitude.
- The ability to achieve height in a jump, as in ballet.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the distance of something above a point of reference such as the horizon”: a city at an elevation of 3,000 feet above sea level; a blimp flying at an altitude of one mile; a boy who grew to a height of six feet.
There are 9 letters in ELEVATION: A E E I L N O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELEVATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELEVATION, to go: ELEVATION?
Rearrange the letters in ELEVATION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ELEVATION
7 letters out of ELEVATION
6 letters out of ELEVATION
5 letters out of ELEVATION
4 letters out of ELEVATION
3 letters out of ELEVATION
2 letters out of ELEVATION
Contextual use of ELEVATION
What's nearby ELEVATION
Lookup in Wiki for ELEVATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELEVATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELEVATION"