Is ELEVATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELEVATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
- verb - raise from a lower to a higher position
- verb - raise in rank or condition
- To move (something) to a higher place or position from a lower one; lift.
- To increase the amplitude, intensity, or volume of.
- To promote to a higher rank.
- To raise to a higher moral, cultural, or intellectual level.
- To lift the spirits of; elate.
- adj - to move to a higher position [v RAISED, RAISING, RAISES] : RAISABLE
There are 7 letters in ELEVATE: A E E E L T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELEVATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELEVATE, to go: ELEVATE?
Rearrange the letters in ELEVATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ELEVATE
6 letters out of ELEVATE
5 letters out of ELEVATE
4 letters out of ELEVATE
3 letters out of ELEVATE
2 letters out of ELEVATE
Contextual use of ELEVATE
What's nearby ELEVATE
Lookup in Wiki for ELEVATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELEVATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELEVATE"