Is ELEMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELEMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an abstract part of something
- noun - an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up
- noun - any of the more than 100 known substances (of which 92 occur naturally) that cannot be separated into simpler substances and that singly or in combination constitute all matter
- noun - the most favorable environment for a plant or animal
- noun - one of four substances thought in ancient and medieval cosmology to constitute the physical universe
- noun - the situation in which you are happiest and most effective
- noun - a straight line that generates a cylinder or cone
- A fundamental, essential, or irreducible constituent of a composite entity.
- A member of a set.
- A point, line, or plane.
- A part of a geometric configuration, such as an angle in a triangle.
- The generatrix of a geometric figure.
- Any of the terms in the rectangular array of terms that constitute a matrix or determinant.
- A substance composed of atoms having an identical number of protons in each nucleus.
- One of four substances, earth, air, fire, or water, formerly regarded as a fundamental constituent of the universe.
- The resistance wire in an electrical appliance such as a heater or an oven.
- An environment naturally suited to or associated with an individual: He is in his element when traveling.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up”: the grammatical elements of a sentence; jealousy, a component of his character; melody and harmony, two of the constituents of a musical composition; ambition as a key factor in her success; humor, an effective ingredient of a speech.
- noun - a substance that cannot be separated into simpler substances by chemical means
There are 7 letters in ELEMENT: E E E L M N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELEMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELEMENT, to go: ELEMENT?
Rearrange the letters in ELEMENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ELEMENT
What's nearby ELEMENT
Lookup in Wiki for ELEMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELEMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELEMENT"