Is ELECTRIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELECTRIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a car that is powered by electricity
- adj - using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity
- adj - (of a situation) exceptionally tense
- adj - affected by emotion as if by electricity
- Also electrical (-trV-kNl).
- Emotionally exciting; thrilling: gave an electric reading of the play.
- An electrically powered machine or vehicle: The lawn mower is an electric.
- noun - something run by electricity
There are 8 letters in ELECTRIC: C C E E I L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELECTRIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELECTRIC, to go: ELECTRIC?
Rearrange the letters in ELECTRIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ELECTRIC
7 letters out of ELECTRIC
6 letters out of ELECTRIC
5 letters out of ELECTRIC
4 letters out of ELECTRIC
3 letters out of ELECTRIC
2 letters out of ELECTRIC
Contextual use of ELECTRIC
What's nearby ELECTRIC
Lookup in Wiki for ELECTRIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELECTRIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELECTRIC"