Is ELABORATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELABORATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - add details, as to an account or idea
- verb - produce from basic elements or sources
- verb - make more complex, intricate, or richer
- verb - work out in detail
- adj - marked by complexity and richness of detail
- adj - developed or executed with care and in minute detail
- Planned or executed with painstaking attention to numerous parts or details.
- Intricate and rich in detail.
- To work out with care and detail; develop thoroughly.
- To produce by effort; create.
- To become elaborate.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “marked by complexity of detail”: an elaborate lace pattern; the eye, a complicated organ; an intricate problem.
There are 9 letters in ELABORATE: A A B E E L O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELABORATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELABORATE, to go: ELABORATE?
Rearrange the letters in ELABORATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ELABORATE
8 letters out of ELABORATE
7 letters out of ELABORATE
6 letters out of ELABORATE
5 letters out of ELABORATE
4 letters out of ELABORATE
3 letters out of ELABORATE
2 letters out of ELABORATE
Contextual use of ELABORATE
What's nearby ELABORATE
Lookup in Wiki for ELABORATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELABORATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELABORATE"