Is EFFUSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EFFUSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unrestrained expression of emotion
- noun - flow under pressure
- The act or an instance of effusing.
- Liquid or other matter poured forth.
- An unrestrained outpouring of feeling, as in speech or writing: “the devout effusions of sacred eloquence” (Edmund Burke).
- The seeping of serous, purulent, or bloody fluid into a body cavity or tissue.
- The effused fluid.
- noun - an outpouring of emotion
There are 8 letters in EFFUSION: E F F I N O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EFFUSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of EFFUSION, to go: EFFUSION?
Rearrange the letters in EFFUSION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of EFFUSION
6 letters out of EFFUSION
5 letters out of EFFUSION
4 letters out of EFFUSION
3 letters out of EFFUSION
2 letters out of EFFUSION
Contextual use of EFFUSION
What's nearby EFFUSION
Lookup in Wiki for EFFUSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EFFUSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EFFUSION"