Is EFFETE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EFFETE in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by excessive self-indulgence and moral decay
- Depleted of vitality, force, or effectiveness; exhausted: the final, effete period of the baroque style.
- Marked by self-indulgence, triviality, or decadence: an effete group of self-professed intellectuals.
- Overrefined; effeminate.
- No longer productive; infertile.
- adv - exhausted of vigor or energy [adj] : EFFETELY
There are 6 letters in EFFETE: E E E F F T
To search all scrabble anagrams of EFFETE, to go: EFFETE?
Rearrange the letters in EFFETE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EFFETE
What's nearby EFFETE
Lookup in Wiki for EFFETE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EFFETE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EFFETE"