Is EFFECTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EFFECTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - property of a personal character that is portable but not used in business
- noun - a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- noun - an outward appearance
- noun - an impression (especially one that is artificial or contrived)
- noun - the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- noun - (of a law) having legal validity
- noun - a symptom caused by an illness or a drug
- verb - produce
- verb - act so as to bring into existence
- verb - to bring about
There are 7 letters in EFFECTS: C E E F F S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of EFFECTS, to go: EFFECTS?
Rearrange the letters in EFFECTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EFFECTS
What's nearby EFFECTS
Lookup in Wiki for EFFECTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EFFECTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EFFECTS"