Is EFFECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EFFECT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- noun - an outward appearance
- noun - an impression (especially one that is artificial or contrived)
- noun - the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- noun - (of a law) having legal validity
- noun - a symptom caused by an illness or a drug
- verb - produce
- verb - act so as to bring into existence
- Something brought about by a cause or an agent; a result.
- The power to produce an outcome or achieve a result; influence: The drug had an immediate effect on the pain.
- A scientific law, hypothesis, or phenomenon: the photovoltaic effect.
- Advantage; avail: used her words to great effect in influencing the jury.
- The condition of being in full force or execution: a new regulation that goes into effect tomorrow.
- Something that produces a specific impression or supports a general design or intention: The lighting effects emphasized the harsh atmosphere of the drama.
- A particular impression: large windows that gave an effect of spaciousness.
- Production of a desired impression: spent lavishly on dinner just for effect.
- The basic or general meaning; import: He said he was greatly worried, or words to that effect.
- To bring into existence.
- To produce as a result.
- These nouns denote something, such as an occurrence, a situation, or a condition, that is brought about by a cause.
- verb - to bring about
There are 6 letters in EFFECT: C E E F F T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EFFECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EFFECT, to go: EFFECT?
Rearrange the letters in EFFECT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EFFECT
What's nearby EFFECT
Lookup in Wiki for EFFECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EFFECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EFFECT"