Is EDITORIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EDITORIAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an article giving opinions or perspectives
- adj - of or relating to an article stating opinions or giving perspectives
- adj - relating to or characteristic of an editor
- An article in a publication expressing the opinion of its editors or publishers.
- A commentary on television or radio expressing the opinion of the station or network.
- Of or relating to an editor or editing: an editorial position with a publishing company; an editorial policy prohibiting the use of unnamed sources.
- Of or resembling an editorial, especially in expressing an opinion: an editorial comment.
There are 9 letters in EDITORIAL: A D E I I L O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EDITORIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of EDITORIAL, to go: EDITORIAL?
Rearrange the letters in EDITORIAL and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of EDITORIAL
8 letters out of EDITORIAL
7 letters out of EDITORIAL
6 letters out of EDITORIAL
5 letters out of EDITORIAL
4 letters out of EDITORIAL
3 letters out of EDITORIAL
2 letters out of EDITORIAL
Contextual use of EDITORIAL
What's nearby EDITORIAL
Lookup in Wiki for EDITORIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EDITORIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EDITORIAL"