Is DYNAMITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DYNAMITE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an explosive containing nitrate sensitized with nitroglycerin absorbed on wood pulp
- verb - blow up with dynamite
- Any of a class of powerful explosives composed of nitroglycerin or ammonium nitrate dispersed in an absorbent medium with a combustible dope, such as wood pulp, and an antacid, such as calcium carbonate, used in blasting and mining.
- Something exceptionally exciting or wonderful.
- Something exceptionally dangerous: These allegations are political dynamite.
- To blow up, shatter, or otherwise destroy with or as if with dynamite.
- Outstanding; superb: a dynamite performance; a dynamite outfit.
- verb - to blow up with a powerful explosive
There are 8 letters in DYNAMITE: A D E I M N T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DYNAMITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DYNAMITE, to go: DYNAMITE?
Rearrange the letters in DYNAMITE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DYNAMITE
7 letters out of DYNAMITE
6 letters out of DYNAMITE
5 letters out of DYNAMITE
4 letters out of DYNAMITE
3 letters out of DYNAMITE
2 letters out of DYNAMITE
Contextual use of DYNAMITE
What's nearby DYNAMITE
Lookup in Wiki for DYNAMITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DYNAMITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DYNAMITE"