Is DUPLEX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUPLEX in various dictionaries:
- noun - a house with two units sharing a common wall
- noun - an apartment having rooms on two floors that are connected by a staircase
- verb - change into a duplex
- adj - (used technically of a device or process) having two parts
- adj - allowing communication in opposite directions simultaneously
- Twofold; double.
- Relating to or being a single assembly of machinery having two identical units that are capable of operating simultaneously or independently.
- Of or relating to a communications mode, as in a telephone system, that provides simultaneous transmission and reception in both directions.
- A house divided into two living units or residences, usually having separate entrances.
- A duplex apartment.
- adj - having two parts or elements
There are 6 letters in DUPLEX: D E L P U X
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUPLEX, to go: DUPLEX?
Rearrange the letters in DUPLEX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUPLEX
What's nearby DUPLEX
Lookup in Wiki for DUPLEX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUPLEX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUPLEX"