Is DUNK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUNK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a basketball shot in which the basketball is propelled downward into the basket
- verb - immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- verb - make a dunk shot, in basketball
- verb - dip into a liquid while eating
- To plunge into liquid; immerse.
- To dip (food) into a liquid before eating it.
- To slam (a ball) through the basket from above.
- To submerge oneself briefly in water.
- To slam a ball through the basket from above.
- The act or an instance of dunking.
- A dunk shot.
- verb - to dip into liquid
There are 4 letters in DUNK: D K N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DUNK
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUNK, to go: DUNK?
Rearrange the letters in DUNK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUNK
What's nearby DUNK
Lookup in Wiki for DUNK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUNK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUNK"