Is DRUNK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRUNK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a chronic drinker
- noun - someone who is intoxicated
- verb - take in liquids
- verb - consume alcohol
- verb - propose a toast to
- verb - be fascinated or spell-bound by
- verb - drink excessive amounts of alcohol
- adj - stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol)
- adj - as if under the influence of alcohol
- Intoxicated with alcoholic liquor to the point of impairment of physical and mental faculties.
- Caused or influenced by intoxication.
- Overcome by strong feeling or emotion: drunk with power.
- A drunkard.
- As an adjective the form drunk is used predicatively while the form drunken is now used only attributively: He was drunk last night.
- adj - intoxicated
- noun - a drunken person
There are 5 letters in DRUNK: D K N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRUNK
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRUNK, to go: DRUNK?
Rearrange the letters in DRUNK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DRUNK
What's nearby DRUNK
Lookup in Wiki for DRUNK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRUNK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRUNK"