Is DRESSING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRESSING in various dictionaries:
- noun - savory dressings for salads
- noun - a mixture of seasoned ingredients used to stuff meats and vegetables
- noun - making fertile as by applying fertilizer or manure
- noun - a cloth covering for a wound or sore
- noun - processes in the conversion of rough hides into leather
- noun - the activity of getting dressed
- noun - the act of applying a bandage
- verb - put on clothes
- verb - provide with clothes or put clothes on
- verb - put a finish on
- verb - dress in a certain manner
- verb - dress or groom with elaborate care
- verb - kill and prepare for market or consumption
- verb - arrange in ranks
- verb - decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- verb - provide with decoration
- verb - put a dressing on
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - cut down rough-hewn (lumber) to standard thickness and width
- verb - convert into leather
- verb - apply a bandage or medication to
- verb - give a neat appearance to
- verb - arrange attractively
- A therapeutic or protective material applied to a wound.
- A sauce for certain dishes, such as salads.
- A stuffing, as for poultry or fish.
- Manure or other fertilizing material for soil.
- noun - material applied to cover a wound
There are 8 letters in DRESSING: D E G I N R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRESSING
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRESSING, to go: DRESSING?
Rearrange the letters in DRESSING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DRESSING
7 letters out of DRESSING
6 letters out of DRESSING
5 letters out of DRESSING
4 letters out of DRESSING
3 letters out of DRESSING
2 letters out of DRESSING
Contextual use of DRESSING
What's nearby DRESSING
Lookup in Wiki for DRESSING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRESSING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRESSING"