Is DREDGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DREDGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a power shovel to remove material from a channel or riverbed
- verb - cover before cooking
- verb - search (as the bottom of a body of water) for something valuable or lost
- verb - remove with a power shovel, usually from a bottom of a body of water
- Any of various machines equipped with scooping or suction devices and used to deepen harbors and waterways and in underwater mining.
- A boat or barge equipped with a dredge.
- An implement consisting of a net on a frame, used for gathering shellfish.
- To clean, deepen, or widen with a dredge.
- To bring up with a dredge: dredged up the silt.
- To use a dredge: dredging for alluvial gold.
- verb - to clear with a dredge (a machine for scooping mud)
There are 6 letters in DREDGE: D D E E G R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DREDGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DREDGE, to go: DREDGE?
Rearrange the letters in DREDGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DREDGE
What's nearby DREDGE
Lookup in Wiki for DREDGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DREDGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DREDGE"