Is DRAUGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRAUGHT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg
- noun - a large and hurried swallow
- noun - a current of air (usually coming into a chimney or room or vehicle)
- noun - the depth of a vessel's keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
- noun - a dose of liquid medicine
- noun - the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
- verb - make a blueprint of
- verb - to conscript for military service
There are 7 letters in DRAUGHT: A D G H R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAUGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRAUGHT, to go: DRAUGHT?
Rearrange the letters in DRAUGHT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DRAUGHT
5 letters out of DRAUGHT
4 letters out of DRAUGHT
3 letters out of DRAUGHT
2 letters out of DRAUGHT
Contextual use of DRAUGHT
What's nearby DRAUGHT
Lookup in Wiki for DRAUGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRAUGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRAUGHT"