Is DOVETAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOVETAIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mortise joint formed by interlocking tenons and mortises
- verb - fit together tightly, as if by means of a dovetail
- A fan-shaped tenon that forms a tight interlocking joint when fitted into a corresponding mortise.
- A joint formed by interlocking one or more such tenons and mortises.
- To cut into or join by means of dovetails.
- To connect or combine precisely or harmoniously.
- To be joined together by means of dovetails.
- To combine or interlock into a unified whole: The nurses’ schedules dovetailed, so that one was always on duty.
- verb - to fit together closely
There are 8 letters in DOVETAIL: A D E I L O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOVETAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOVETAIL, to go: DOVETAIL?
Rearrange the letters in DOVETAIL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DOVETAIL
7 letters out of DOVETAIL
6 letters out of DOVETAIL
5 letters out of DOVETAIL
4 letters out of DOVETAIL
3 letters out of DOVETAIL
2 letters out of DOVETAIL
Contextual use of DOVETAIL
What's nearby DOVETAIL
Lookup in Wiki for DOVETAIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOVETAIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOVETAIL"