Is DOUBLET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOUBLET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a man's close-fitting jacket
- A close-fitting jacket, with or without sleeves, worn by European men between the 15th and 17th centuries.
- A pair of similar or identical things.
- A member of such a pair.
- A multiplet with two members.
- One of two words derived from the same historical source by different routes of transmission, such as skirt from Scandinavian and shirt from English.
- noun - a close-fitting jacket
There are 7 letters in DOUBLET: B D E L O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOUBLET
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOUBLET, to go: DOUBLET?
Rearrange the letters in DOUBLET and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DOUBLET
6 letters out of DOUBLET
5 letters out of DOUBLET
4 letters out of DOUBLET
3 letters out of DOUBLET
2 letters out of DOUBLET
Contextual use of DOUBLET
What's nearby DOUBLET
Lookup in Wiki for DOUBLET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOUBLET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOUBLET"