Is DORSAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DORSAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - belonging to or on or near the back or upper surface of an animal or organ or part
- adj - facing away from the axis of an organ or organism
- Of, toward, on, in, or near the back or upper surface of an organ, a part, or an organism.
- Of or on the outer surface, underside, or back of an organ.
- noun - a dorsally located anatomical part
There are 6 letters in DORSAL: A D L O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DORSAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DORSAL, to go: DORSAL?
Rearrange the letters in DORSAL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of DORSAL
5 letters out of DORSAL
4 letters out of DORSAL
3 letters out of DORSAL
2 letters out of DORSAL
Contextual use of DORSAL
What's nearby DORSAL
Lookup in Wiki for DORSAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DORSAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DORSAL"